If you are interested in participating in LLLAB, please complete this interest form by July 1st the latest.
- July 1st application deadline
- June-July Interviews
- August On-boarding of new members and sub-team assignment
- September First new board meeting
Candidates should demonstrate:
- Track record of promoting / supporting / advocating for #OwnVoices stories (in the classroom and/or on Social Media)
- Track record of working on curriculum decolonization / uncolonization / integration, dismantling systems of oppression, anti-racist teaching, etc.
- Commitment to attend monthly meetings and produce monthly reviews with your LLLAB sub-team
Optional: Recommended by at least one current board member.
Overall Board balance:
- A mix of individuals who are using language-learner literature and individuals who are not.
- A wide variety of languages, races, ethnicities, abilities, genders, and sexual orientations represented.